Our Thankful Tree Printable is another good Thanksgiving Activity to do at home in the classroom. This Thanksgiving craft will help improve creativity and fine motor skills.
- Color the tree and leaves with the student's favorite colors.
- On each leaf, the student should write something they are thankful for
- Cut out the leaves and paste them on the tree.
Hang in the classroom or at home on the fridge for some added Thanksgiving decor and to share with friends and family.
*The colored Thankful tree featured in the product shots is for display purposes only and to direct the students how to use the activity and what the finished product will look like.
SIZE & FORMAT: 8.5'x11" 300 resolution, PDF (3 total pages).
- This item is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- This is licensed for personal use (non-commerical projects) only and cannot be sold. See the License Rights page for further licensing info.
- Colors may vary slightly based on computer screen and printer.
- This is a digital file (a physical product will not be sent). You will receive a zip or PDF file to download.