In this feelings worksheet, we have listed 8 different pictures of various children displaying all different kinds of emotions from sad to silly, and surprised to angry -- this worksheet shows a great visual of each emotion.
Match the emotion word to the correct face
It’s as simple as that! Have your children or students take 5 minutes to look at each picture on this emotions page.
Some questions to ask your children to help prep them for the feelings worksheet are:
- How do the children’s eyes look?
- Do they seem to be showing a good feeling emotion or a bad feeling emotion?
- How are their mouths portrayed?
- Are their eyebrows displaying any type of feeling to you?
After taking in all of the pictures, try to match the words on the bottom of the page to the pictures displaying the emotions.
The children can either cut the emotion words out and paste them under the correct emotion picture, or they can simply write the word under each picture.
Get the whole Feelings and Emotional Skills Bundle.
SIZE & FORMAT: 8.5'x11" 300 resolution, PDF (1 total page).
- This item is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- This is licensed for personal use (non-commerical projects) only and cannot be sold. See the License Rights page for further licensing info.
- Colors may vary slightly based on computer screen and printer.
- This is a digital file (a physical product will not be sent). You will receive a zip or PDF file to download.