The pumpkin goes through 6 stages of growth before a ripened orange pumpkin is formed. Learn all about the pumpkin life cycle with these 4 fall worksheets.
1. Folding Life Cycle of a Pumpkin - Cut along the solid outer lines and fold along the dotted lines and make a pumpkin craft that is not only fun but educational! When folded this craft makes a pumpkin, when unfolded the life cycle of a pumpkin is revealed! Available in both black & white and color.
2. Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Matching Game - Do you remember the order the pumpkin life cycle? Cut out the stages of the pumpkin cycle and glue or tape in the correct life cycle order! Available in both black & white and color.
3. Parts of a Pumpkin Worksheet - Use this pumpkin worksheet as part of your fall curriculum! Teach your students all about the parts of the pumpkin. Learn about the stem, the vines, the seeds, and the tendrils! Available in both black & white and color.
4. Pumpkin Educational Worksheet - Use this pumpkin educational worksheet as an easy way to learn all about the pumpkin and the stages of growth involved. Laminate, cut out and create easy educational pumpkin cards. Quiz your students with the pumpkin life cycle cards.
SIZE & FORMAT: 8.5'x11" 300 resolution, PDF (7 total pages).
- This item is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- This is licensed for personal use (non-commerical projects) only and cannot be sold. See the License Rights page for further licensing info.
- Colors may vary slightly based on computer screen and printer.
- This is a digital file (a physical product will not be sent). You will receive a zip or PDF file to download.