Our Cherry blossom tree craft is a great Spring activity for the classroom. Perfect for elementary school students. Color, cut and create your own cherry blossom tree.
Steps to create this spring craft:
- Color the cherry blossom flowers and tree trunk
- Cut out the flowers and paste onto the tree
- Use as spring classroom craft or decoration to celebrate the beautiful season.
Pages included are:
- Cherry blossom flowers (in color)
- Cherry blossom tree (in color)
- Cherry blossom tree with bloomed flowers (in color) This sheet can be used for decoration. Cut and hang in the classroom for spring decoration
- Cherry blossom flowers (in black & white)
- Cherry blossom tree (in black & white)
- Cherry blossom tree coloring page
Are you a Mrs. Merry Member? Just visit the library page to get this download for free.
Not a member? Become one and get this printable and hundreds more for for a one time $35 fee. Become a member now.
SIZE & FORMAT: 8.5'x11" 300 resolution, PDF (6 total pages).
- This item is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- This is licensed for personal use (non-commerical projects) only and cannot be sold. See the License Rights page for further licensing info.
- Colors may vary slightly based on computer screen and printer.
- This is a digital file (a physical product will not be sent). You will receive a zip or PDF file to download.