The caterpillar goes through 4 stages of growth to get to the adult butterfly stage. Learn all about the butterfly in our kid friendly butterfly activities.
1. Build a Butterfly - Make a butterfly with this butterfly printable! Color, cut out and paste all the butterfly parts together to make your own butterfly. Includes a color and black & white version. Also includes a coloring page of the butterfly put together!
2. Butterfly Life Cycle Cut & Paste - Learn the stages the caterpillar goes through to become an adult butterfly. Cut out the stages and match them in the correct order.
3. Butterfly Life Cycle Educational Sheet - Need a little guidance on the caterpillar growth stages? This printable is designed to be cut into 4 learning cards that can be passed around the room or studied individually or as a group.
4. Foldable Butterfly Life Cycle - This butterfly printable is extra fun! Cut out and fold on the dotted lines for a flying butterfly when folded and unfold to reveal the butterfly life cycle! Also acts as a butterfly coloring page.
5. Parts of the Butterfly - Learn butterfly anatomy with this 1 page butterfly worksheet. Cut out butterfly parts and paste them in the correct areas.
6. Butterfly Count & Write - A great math worksheet involving the butterfly! Count the circles in the butterflies and write the number in each square. A great butterfly math worksheet for preschool and kindergarten students.
7. Butterfly Color by Number - Practice with numbers by following the color key and watch your butterfly come to life with color!
SIZE & FORMAT: 8.5'x11" 300 resolution, PDF (10 total pages).
- This item is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- This is licensed for personal use (non-commerical projects) only and cannot be sold. See the License Rights page for further licensing info.
- Colors may vary slightly based on computer screen and printer.
- This is a digital file (a physical product will not be sent). You will receive a zip or PDF file to download.