I could not complete my Emotional Skills package without including some Calming Coloring Pages.
Sometimes we just need to sit in the corner and color! Coloring is healing and a wonderful calming activity for everyone, including adults!
Our Calming Coloring Pages come in 4 different options:
- Be Kind - This is the biggest message I want to push right now. Really if you’re going to be anything at all, just be kind. You can’t go wrong with treating people the way you want to be treated.
- Calm - Stop and smell the roses! Life can be busy and sometimes it’s hard to just be calm. The pressure is real, especially these days, so it’s important to take a few minutes out of your day and just say “I am calm.”
- Take a Deep Breath - Breath in through your nose and out through your mouth! The best way to really relax yourself is by taking a few deep breaths. This will help relax your mind and body.
- Peace - Lastly, peace. Why not, right? We all want peace and love in the world. So let’s focus on the good and help change the bad. Color this peaceful coloring page to help bring some zen into your life.
Our 4 Calming Coloring Pages is a great activity for kids to color at home or in the classroom, or perhaps even taking them into a calming corner. Grab your crayons, markers or colored pencils and bring yourself back down.
Get the whole Feelings and Emotional Skills Bundle.
SIZE & FORMAT: 8.5'x11" 300 resolution, PDF (4 total pages).
- This item is non-refundable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
- This is licensed for personal use (non-commerical projects) only and cannot be sold. See the License Rights page for further licensing info.
- Colors may vary slightly based on computer screen and printer.
- This is a digital file (a physical product will not be sent). You will receive a zip or PDF file to download.